Limited Lifetime Warranty
What is Covered
All of your quality KS Group products are protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This guarantees all parts are free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which the part is installed. This warranty includes perforation (metal rust-through) due to corrosion in normal use. If failure should occur, simply provide proof of purchase to your local KS Group location and a new part will be provided without charge.
What is Not Covered
This warranty does not include commercial vehicles or cover failure or perforation resulting from accident, damage, abuse or improper installation. This warranty is not transferable. The KS Group shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of its parts. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
LABOR REIMBURSEMENT POLICY FOR
INSURANCE COMPANY / DRP INSURANCE BODY SHOPS
The KS Group offers a comprehensive labor reimbursement program that is designed to protect our customers in the rare situation they find a part to be defective after installation. In order to qualify for labor reimbursement, the following guidelines must be met:
- Labor time for any repair will be in conjunction with the labor guides as presented in any of the approved electronic estimating systems or in the Mitchell Estimating Guide. If requested, the shop should provide a copy of the original estimate.
- KS Group will match the per hour rate as paid by the insurance company as per original estimate for all approved reimbursements.
- The repair facility or insurance company representative must inform their KS Group location of any defect immediately at the time of discovery. At this point, we will make the decision to send a qualified parts technician to examine the allegedly defective part. If a technician is not available to view the part on the vehicle, a digital photograph must be taken of the part while still on the vehicle.
- Any repair facility that is currently in poor financial standing with the KS Group or has been delinquent in payments within the previous 6 months is not eligible for labor reimbursement. Also, anticipated labor reimbursement cannot be used as payment on past due invoices.
- It is the responsibility of the repair facility to inspect parts for correctness and obvious defects prior to preparation and installation. No labor reimbursement will be made for work performed in error.
- Account suspension may occur if a body shop’s labor requests are deemed excessive by KS Group management. Prior to suspension, the Account owner will be contacted to discuss the issue.
For further details on our Labor Reimbursement Policy, please contact your local KS Group location.
To search our Service Area click here. (sign in required)
For questions or assistance please contact Insurance Team at InsuranceTeam@ksiautoparts.com
CAPA Complaint entry form http://www.capacertified.org/capa-complaint-program/capa-complaint-form/
CAPA Seal Search http://www.capacertified.org/parts-search/seal-search/